The One:12 Collective Cyclops features a light-up optic power function that illuminates his signature ruby-quartz visor, containing the uncontrollable energy blasts from his eyes. The born leader and gifted hero is outfitted in an aramid fiber x-suit with a utility belt and harness, and a removable leather-like jacket. Cyclops comes complete with a range of visor effects that light up when affixed to either head portrait, reflecting his devastating mutant abilities.
Scott Summer's mutant power first erupted from his eyes as an uncontrollable blast of optic force. Rescued by Professor Xavier, he was recruited as the first member of the X-Men - a team of young mutants who trained to use their powers for the good of mutants, humans, and equality.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE CYCLOPS FIGURE FEATURES:
One:12 Collective body with over 28 points of articulation
Two (2) head portraits
Hand painted authentic detailing
Approximately 17cm tall
Six (6) interchangeable hands
One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
One (1) combat hand (R)
One (1) visor activation hand (L)
X-Men issued mission suit
Utility belt with harness
Leather-like biker jacket with functional zipper
Four (4) visors
Smoking SFX visor
Optic blast SFX visor
Mega optic blast SFX visor
One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Cyclops figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.
- No payment is due until item arrives in our warehouse
- Placing orders with both "in stock" & "pre-order" merchandise may result in your "in stock" items being held until all items have arrived at our warehouse.
- We do not require pre-payment to secure a pre-order, however if paying with PayPal, pre-orders are charged fully in advance
- No pre-authorizations are done with pre-orders secured with a credit card
- We have a simple "No Hassle" cancellation policy for pre-orders and we don't charge cancellations fees
- Pre-order arrival dates are estimates provided to us by manufactures
- Pre-order dates can and do change frequently
- Refer to our Pre-Order Policy or contact customer service email@example.com if you have any questions or require assistance