Darkseid, Overlord of Apokolips, joins the One:12 Collective.
The One:12 Collective Darkseid figure is the first ever fully articulated Poly-Stone figure featuring a newly created One:12 Collective body that encompasses his immense stone physique. Incorporating magnetically interchangeable faceplates and light-up Omega Beam eyes, Darkseid is primarily made of Poly-Stone with casted metal accents to achieve a level of authenticity never achieved with the character. The tyrannical New God is clothed in his signature royal tunic with a real metal helmet, chest plate, waist belt, and includes an Apokoliptian ceremonial cloak with an armored harness. His sentient Mother Box super-computer is also made from metal and magnetically stores on the back of his belt.
Darkseid, ruling dictator of the dystopian planet of Apokolips, seeks to abolish freewill and enslave all life in the universe. A being of unparalleled strength, intelligence and boundless evil, his divine powers make him not only a threat to the heroes of earth, but to every world within his grasp.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE DARKSEID FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 28 points of articulation
- One (1) Light-Up helmet with four (4) magnetically interchangeable faceplates (removable)
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 19 cm tall
- Six (6) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) pair of Mother Box holding hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
- Metal Helmet
- Metal Chest plate and shoulder armor
- Vest garment
- Metal waist belt
- Metal shoulder harness and cape (removable)
- Boots with metal heels
- One (1) Mother Box (magnetically attaches to belt)
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Darkseid figure is packaged in a deluxe metal tin, designed with collectors in mind.
- No payment is due until item arrives in our warehouse
- Placing orders with both "in stock" & "pre-order" merchandise may result in your "in stock" items being held until all items have arrived at our warehouse.
- We do not require pre-payment to secure a pre-order, however if paying with PayPal, pre-orders are charged fully in advance
- No pre-authorizations are done with pre-orders secured with a credit card
- We have a simple "No Hassle" cancellation policy for pre-orders and we don't charge cancellations fees
- Pre-order arrival dates are estimates provided to us by manufactures
- Pre-order dates can and do change frequently
- Refer to our Pre-Order Policy or contact customer service firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or require assistance