Campers beware! Jason Vorhees from Friday The 13th Part 3 joins the One:12 Collective.
The One:12 Collective Jason Voorhees figure includes two menacingly detailed head portraits and two removable hockey masks. Jason’s axe accessory fits neatly into the gash on his wounded head as well as the crack in his hockey mask, recreating the iconic finale from Friday The 13th Part 3. The infamous Crystal Lake killer is outfitted authentically from the film. Jason comes complete with every weapon he used in the film: an axe, a machete, a cleaver, a wrench, a fireplace poker, a knife, and a spear gun.
Having recovered from the events of Friday The 13th Part 2, Jason Voorhees relocates to the Higgins Haven campsite where a group of unsuspecting teenagers are enjoying an amiable weekend – that is, until Jason shows up and continues his deadly rampage.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE JASON VORHEES FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 28 points of articulation
- Two (2) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 16cm tall
- Six (6) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of holding hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands (L&R)
- One (1) spear gun holding hand (R)
- One (1) grabbing hand (R)
- Two (2) hockey masks (damaged & undamaged)
- Button-down workmen’s shirt
- Workmen’s pants
- Work boots
- One (1) axe (fits into gash on wounded head or can be held)
- One (1) machete
- One (1) cleaver
- One (1) wrench
- One (1) fireplace poker
- One (1) knife
- One (1) spear gun
Each One:12 Collective Jason Voorhees figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.
- No payment is due until item arrives in our warehouse
- Placing orders with both "in stock" & "pre-order" merchandise may result in your "in stock" items being held until all items have arrived at our warehouse.
- We do not require pre-payment to secure a pre-order, however if paying with PayPal, pre-orders are charged fully in advance
- No pre-authorizations are done with pre-orders secured with a credit card
- We have a simple "No Hassle" cancellation policy for pre-orders and we don't charge cancellations fees
- Pre-order arrival dates are estimates provided to us by manufactures
- Pre-order dates can and do change frequently
- Refer to our Pre-Order Policy or contact customer service firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or require assistance