- BUILD THE ULTIMATE
: Scaled to fit other Siege figures (each sold separately, subject
to availability), fans can use the Autobot Command Center mode of this colossal
2-foot Titan Class WFC-S29 Omega Supreme figure to build the ultimate battlefield!
CYBERTRONIAN ALT MODE
Supreme toy converts from robot to Autobot Command Center mode in
XX steps. Command Center mode includes a tank,
rocket, control tower, and defense perimeter.
- INCLUDES ADDITIONAL MICROMASTER FIGURE: Included Micromaster,
Autobot Countdown, fits inside rocket, tank, and control tower, and can ride
along the defense perimeter.
- ADD BATTLE EFFECTS: Fans can use the 6 included Fire
Blasts accessories to simulate battle effects on Omega Supreme figure and
Command Center mode.
- EXPANDABLE WEAPON
: Fans can build a bigger mission loadout for Omega Supreme by
compiling additional weapon accessories from other Siege figures. (Each sold
separately. Subject to availability).
Build the ultimate
battlefield with Siege figures. Siege plunges fans into the epic fight to
survive on the final day of the Autobot and Decepticon battle to control
As the Autobot
counter-resistance takes on the Decepticon resistance army, the unyielding Autobot
army captain and city defender, Omega Supreme, lies in wait -- the Autobots
last line of defense.
This colossal 2-foot scale Titan Class WFC-S29 Omega
Supreme figure features a G1-inspired design and converts to Autobot Command
Center mode, made up of a tank, rocket, control tower, and defense perimeter.
The included Micromaster, Autobot Countdown, fits inside rocket, tank, and control
tower, and can ride along the defense perimeter. Includes 6 Fire Blasts
accessories to simulate battle effects on figure and Command Center mode.
War for Cybertron: Siege
War for Cybertron:
Siege plunges fans into the epic fight to survive on the final day of the
Autobot and Decepticon battle to control Cybertron. Cybertron is a war-torn
battlefield, overrun by the fighting between two factions: the Decepticon
resistance army and the Autobot counter-resistance fighters. Soldiers on both
sides gear up with the customizable C.O.M.B.A.T. (Cybertronian Omnifuctional
Modular Battlefield Assault Tech) System, the universe's most advanced modular
As the war rages,
the unyielding Autobot army captain and city defender, Omega Supreme, lies in
wait -- the Autobots last line of defense.
Build the Ultimate Battlefield
Imagine this epic
battle unfolding with War for Cybertron: Siege figures. Figures feature
story-inspired battle-worn deco, combat-grade Cybertronian alt modes, and
customizable, cross-compatible weapon accessories. The
WFC-S29 Omega Supreme figure stands 2 feet tall in robot mode
and converts into an Autobot Command Center mode.
The Command Center is scaled to fit other Siege figures
(each sold separately, subject to availability) so fans can build out the ultimate
the Battle with an Additional Micromaster Figure and Fire Blasts Accessories
WFC-S29 Omega Supreme comes with an additional
Micromaster figure, Autobot Countdown, that is compatible with the Omega
Supreme Autobot Command Center mode. Autobot Countdown fits inside rocket,
tank, and control tower, and can ride along the defense perimeter. The 6 Included
Fire Blasts accessories can be used to simulate battle effects on Omega Supreme
figure and his Command Center mode.
- No payment is due until item arrives in our warehouse
- Placing orders with both "in stock" & "pre-order" merchandise may result in your "in stock" items being held until all items have arrived at our warehouse.
- We do not require pre-payment to secure a pre-order, however if paying with PayPal, pre-orders are charged fully in advance
- No pre-authorizations are done with pre-orders secured with a credit card
- We have a simple "No Hassle" cancellation policy for pre-orders and we don't charge cancellations fees
- Pre-order arrival dates are estimates provided to us by manufactures
- Pre-order dates can and do change frequently
- Refer to our Pre-Order Policy or contact customer service email@example.com if you have any questions or require assistance